Contract position: A Manufacturing Engineer is needed for a world leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives in either the North Little Rock, AR area. This position will study time, motion, methods, and speed involved in maintenance, production, and other operations to establish standard production rate and improve efficiency. No per diem available. Some domestic travel may be required. 1st shift: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM.Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Perform technical analysis of manufacturing processes. Design / direct the acquisition of all necessary tooling and machines. Troubleshoot day-to-day process issues, develops solutions and monitors improvements.
- Interpret engineering drawings, schematic diagrams, or formulas and confer with management or engineering staff to determine quality and reliability standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering with at least 1 year of work experience. Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Proficient with AutoCAD.
- Experience with 3D modeling programs (NX or Creo) preferred. Knowledge of manufacturing principles, Lean and Six Sigma. Looking for a candidate with a background emphasis in electrical components & schematics.
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.