Permanent position: Top ranked general contractor is seeking a Project Manager for their QA/QC team in Henderson, NV. This position is responsible for the implementation and management of the project quality control program and performance of daily QA/QC responsibilities. This position will work directly with both internal and external team members to provide document review, coordination and implementation during construction and commissioning. Candidates should have 5-15 years of project management experience on commercial or military construction projects and some exposure or understanding of QAQC in construction. Excellent company culture, benefits, and room to grow. Relocation assistance offered for non-local candidates. This position will require travel often to Reno, NV. Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Review installations with owner, client and architect and participate in submittal review process to identify quality concerns
- Oversee documentation and office-based responsibilities and meet with owners and architects to understand project goals and track schedules.
- Work with field QAQC teams to conduct field walks and regularly review scope and installation progress to ensure quality assurance
- 3-15 years of project engineering on commercial or military construction projects.
- Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering or equivalent combination of training & experience.
- Proficient in MS-based software including Word, Excel, Outlook and QA/QC systems and software
- Experience with testing and inspections preferred.
- Some experience with QAQC Management in construction preferred.
- Medical, Dental and Vision offered
- Relocation assistance offered for non -local candidates
- PTO & Holiday Pay
- Growth plan to management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.