Contract position: Global leader in the medical product manufacturing industry is currently looking for in Quality Engineering Technician in Brooklyn Park MN. This is a contract opening expected to last 6 months, could be longer based on performance, possible temp to hire. Currently we are only looking for local candidates. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Technician
Requirements for the Technician
- Perform inspections, checks, tests, and sampling of incoming materials, in-process inspections and finished goods inspection.
- Responsible for performing a wide variety of laboratory tasks and experiments.
- Generate and execute simple experimental protocols, reports, and summaries under the direction of an engineer
- Ability to solve routine design and engineering tasks with some assistance. Able to solve problems with periodic monitoring
- Assists in the preparation and participation in technical reviews and responsible for organizing data and preparing appropriate documentation for assigned projects.
- Make detailed observations, analyze data and interpret results.
- BS in Engineering preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience in medical device industry
- Knowledge of QSR, MDD, ISO13485:2003, CMDR
- Top Technical skills needed: ability to read prints; utilize common inspection tools: caliper, ruler, scope, pin gages, vision system
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.