Permanent position: Senior Fire Protection Engineer needed for a full time opportunity in the Pittsburgh, PA area. The Senior Fire Protection Engineer will be responsible for detailed design specifications, written reports, site surveys, and schedules on a variety of projects within the plumbing and fire protection discipline. Apply nor for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Fire Protection Engineer
Requirements for the Fire Protection Engineer
- Production of coordinated detailed design specifications, written reports, site surveys, schedules on a variety of projects within the plumbing and fire protection discipline.
- Take responsibility for concept and preliminary engineering solutions for detail design & prepare Technical Specifications.
- Communicate with clients and organize technical and financial proposals.
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant discipline with 5+ years of working experience as a P/FP Engineer.
- Professional Engineer (P.E.).
- Broad design knowledge, from working on a wide range of projects.
- LEED AP accredited preferred.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.