Permanent position: Growing manufacturer is seeking multiple direct-hire Electrical Technicians. These positions will be on first shift and are located near the Clearwater, Florida area. The Electrical Technicians will be responsible for both mechanical and electrical troubleshooting on industrial equipment. These positions come with a hourly rate or salary commensurate with experience ranging from $54K to $72K ($26/$35 per hour). All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.Responsibilities for the Electrical Technician
Requirements for the Electrical Technician
- Maintain production and facility equipment to include installation, preventative maintenance, and adjustments
- Troubleshoot, repair, and execute all preventative maintenance tasks on injection molding equipment
- Read and interpret electrical/hydraulic drawings and schematics
- Must be able to work a first shift opportunity
- Strong experience mechanical and electrical troubleshooting experience on CNC Machinery, Tooling Equipment, Molding Equipment, etc.
- Full-time, Direct-Hire position
- Hourly rate or salary commensurate with experience ranging from $54K to $72K ($26/$35 per hour).
- PTO, Holidays, Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.