Contract position: An Electrical Design Specialist is needed for an engineering consulting company in the Long Beach, CA area. This role will prepare CAD plans, sections, and detail. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Electrical Designer
Requirements for the Electrical Designer
- Perform site visits with field verification.
- Prepare Hazardous Area Classification drawings.
- Prepare Electrical Heat Tracing documentation.
- 10 years of electrical design experience required.
- AutoCAD and Microstation experience required. Past experience with aboveground and underground plans and sections required.
- Past refinery exp is a plus. Associates degree preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.