Permanent position: Oil and Gas Production Equipment and Solutions provider is looking for a Director of Business Development for their Midstream market. Qualified candidates must have project experience and good track record in oil and gas sector.Responsibilities for the Business Development Manager
Requirements for the Business Development Manager
- Develop and Implement a Business Plan for the Midstream Business sector which includes business scope, product portfolio establishment, sales plan, engineering, manufacturing, installation and aftermarket services.
- Conduct extensive analysis of the market,customers, competition, historical business and help develop strategies to market
- Develop a Clear Business Plan with Short-Term, Mid-Term, and Long-Term Strategies including 1-3 year plan with ROI
- Create Sales Product Presentations for the Sales Team to be able to use to promote and sell these products and services
- Established working relationships with key Midstream production and processing clients and visit Customers with the Sales team to push the midstream processing solution to the Market
- Must have BS in some type of Engineering, technical field, or BA in business
- Must have solid 20 years of solid work experience with sales track record of success
- Must have knowledge of oil and gas industry in an engineering environment along with the relevant standards
- Must have project experience and strong MS Office skills
- Must be willing to travel when required
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits
- Bonus potential
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.