Permanent position: Immediate opportunity for an experienced heavy construction Project Manager. Qualified candidates will have project management experience with installation of concrete, structural steel, process equipment, process pipe fitting and welding, electrical and instrumentation.Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Project Manager, lead, supervise and mentor Assistant Project Managers, Superintendents, Assistant Superintendents.
- Provide oversight of construction work to ensure that the work is being constructed according to the specifications, company quality standards, project policies and designs.
- Communicate with project management regarding technical and quality issues and schedule of electrical/mechanical work, safety, and site conditions
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or Engineering is preferred
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager on construction projects for manufacturing or industrial facilities
- Company sponsored Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.