Contract position: We are searching for a Technical Support Specialist in Houston, TX to work at a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position expected to last a year and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Technical Support
Requirements for the Technical Support
- Provide Technical Account Manager level support and technical issue resolution for high profile customers via phone, email and other remote mediums
- Research cases, run tests, and interface with Wonderware Technical Support for Tier Two escalation
- Interact with Level 1 phone support and offer assistance as applicable
- Document all customer interactions in call tracking database
- Write tech notes and enhancing other documentation
- Focus studies on extended Wonderware product offering
- High School Degree is required; Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- 3 years doing tech support for Wonderware software
- One Certification in a relevant Microsoft product.
- Certified support provider certifications on Wonderware core software is preferred
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.