Permanent position: Mid - Size Electronics Manufacturer for PCB and Wire Harnesses located in Lynchburg, Ohio is looking to bring on a Quality Engineer. Quality Engineer must be certified in either IPC, ISO, OR ITAR. Benefits and relocation assistance are provided. Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Will work with Engineering, Sales, Purchasing, and Manufacturing team to ensure continuous improvement activities are taking place throughout the organization.
- Implant quality management systems based on ISO-9001:2015.
- Train staff members on IPC Standards,
- Analyze production process to improve product quality and cost.
- Help with action processes (CARs, SCARs, RMAs, 8Ds, etc.) for Clients,
- Certified on IPC A-610/620 Standards for Acceptability of Electronic and Wire Harness Assemblies.
- Extensive background in Internation Traffic in Arms Regualtion (ITAR).
- Experience with APQP processes such as FMEA, Control Plan, MSA, SPC, PPAP, or equivalent.
- 2-5 years of experience in a electronics manufacturing environment.
- Must have working knowledge of ISO-9001:2015
- Bachelors in Engineering or equivalent.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.