Contract position: Telecom construction firm is seeking a Operations Coordinator in the Irvine, CA area. The operations coordinator will support a construction and development team with tracking project deliverables, administrative tasks and providing reports. Qualified candidates will have 1-3 years of project support, operations coordination or administrative coordinating. Responsibilities for the Project Coordinator
Requirements for the Project Coordinator
- Updates necessary tracking systems to ensure that project status is maintained with complete accuracy.
- Assists with administrative preparation for various meetings.
- Issue vendor POs, as needed
- Will handle various office tasks such as ordering supplies, shipping and mail, event coordination, utilities payments etc.
- 1-3 years of project support, operations coordination or administrative coordinating.
- AA degree or High School diploma
- Very strong computer and typing skills. Should be very capable of working with all Microsoft Office applications.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.