Contract position: Applications Engineer for well-established, fast growing technology company South of Boston. Looking for a dynamic professional with great customer interaction to perform as liaison. Company has strong culture and healthy working environment. The right person will be responsible for delivering technical and sales presentations, representation at trade shows and supporting of Manufacturing & Design Engineers in tool and process design. BSME is required and 5+ years of related work experience in manufacturing or project management along with a great attitude. Apply now Responsibilities for the Application Engineer
Requirements for the Application Engineer
- Preparing quotes & acting as the technical liaison to customers
- Creating and delivering technical and sales presentations.
- Supporting our Manufacturing & Design Engineers in tool and process design as needed
- Executing engineering projects on time and on budget
- BSME along with 5+ years of related work experience in manufacturing
- Good working knowledge of machine shop practices and manufacturing process
- Excellent interpersonal skills coupled with strong technical knowledge in manufacturing process and costs
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Project
- some travel
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.