Permanent position: Architecture firm is seeking an Interior Designer in their Atlanta, GA office. Qualified candidates will have a BS in Architecture or Design and 5-10 years of experience in interior design. The Interior designer will prepare designs and document work in AutoCAD and Revit. Excellent opportunity to join a collaborative and fun team with room to grow. Responsibilities for the Interior Designer
Requirements for the Interior Designer
- Design and document in Revit and AutoCAD
- Mentor and lead junior team members
- Furniture selection, specification and coordination
- BS in Architecture or Design required.
- 5-10 years of interior design experience, preferably with offices or medical offices.
- Experience with AutoCAD or Revit required.
- Capability in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.