Permanent position: Defense & Space systems engineering company specialized in automated, real time instrumentation for live fire testing is seeking an Electrical Engineering Manager to join its team. A positive attitude, creative personality, and problem-solving skills will ensure a successful and long-term career with this established, award winning company. Local applicants only! Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineering Manager
Requirements for the Electrical Engineering Manager
- Coordinating with Project Managers to determine work requirements, tasking, and assigning electrical engineering related tasks to his/her team.
- Conduct team performance evaluations to promote communication and provide useful feedback about job performance
- Provide electrical engineering expertise to support project engineering teams to ensure that the stated safety, quality, reliability, schedule and budget objectives are met.
- Identify and recommend for procurement, computing equipment, training, and tools as needed to advance the EE teams capabilities and effectiveness.
- Master's Degree in electrical engineering and at least five years of experience working as an engineering manager, or Bachelor's Degree in electrical engineering and at least 10 years of engineering management experience.
- Knowledge of radio frequency (RF) communications, GPS system technologies, electromagnetics, ISR, C4I, printed circuit board (PCB) layout and schematics (Altium preferred), micro-processor technology, standard electronic equipment, and embedded computer hardware and software (applications and programming)
- DoD experience is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.