Permanent position: Our client in Santa Ana is searching for an Engineering Process Manager who will be responsible for Leading all process area functions to produce high quality products through equipment, process controls and new product implementation.Responsibilities for the Process Engineering Lead
Requirements for the Process Engineering Lead
- Manage the manufacturing engineers through effective selection, training, and evaluation of members through effective delegation and follow-up of tasks.
- Schedule and assign work within the department to meet department goals.
- Responsible for explaining company guidelines, policies, safety rules and regulations to subordinates as well as counsel employees with work-related problems/issues.
- Prioritize and coordinate resolution of problems related to equipment, safety, product, quality or process issues.
- Interface with customers on product design, product needs and product issues.
- Bachelor of Science Degree or equivalent skills and/or experience, thorough knowledge of high technology multilayer fabrication.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of defects created or influenced by chemical processing and imaging.
- Analytical skills including SEM, EDAX, FTIR etc.
- Supervisory experience
- Generous company benefits, 401K plus match, Medical, Dental, Vision 15 days Vacation, 10 paid Holidays and more!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.