Permanent position: Privately held Casting and Plastic Injection Molding company located SW of Minneapolis, MN is currently in search for a Sr. Quality Engineer to join their expanding facility. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years experience in engineering quality. The Quality Engineer must have knowledge and experience in process engineer, manufacturing process improvement, experience creating product launch documents (P-FMEA, control plan, flow charts). Responsibilities for the Senior Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Senior Quality Engineer
- Create Product Launch documents (P-FMEA, control plan, flow charts)
- Meet with customer to develop and finalize agreements
- The QE will review the quote and customer contract for unresolved or unaddressed issues and will create a standards sheet with applied limits and boundaries.
- The QE will review all packaging and material methods for accuracy and compliance to the customer requirements, and review all print tolerances in order to determine the appropriate processes and manufacturing methods.
- The QE will and fully understand all customer standards as well as industry standards and properly apply to projects
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or related area
- 5-10 years experience in engineering quality field
- Knowledge and experience in Process Engineering
- Knowledge quality discipline and principles
- Proficient in word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation software skills
- Work well with teams yet maintains internal drive to complete tasks independently
- Company provided benefits, medical, dental, vision, 401k match.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.