Permanent position: World leading manufacturer in the automotive industry is seeking an Electrical Engineer for their facility near Nashville, TN. The main responsibilities will include but not limited to writing, developing and programming PLCs. Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Write, develop and program PLCs.
- Assist with specifying, installing, start-up and operation of A/C inverter drives and D/C drives including Allen-Bradley (PLC 2 and 5, Control Logix), Mitsubishi, Siemens and General Electric.
- Support power distribution and equipment including sizing transformers, electrical feeders and distribution gear for equipment loads from 120 up to 13,800 volts.
- BS in Electrical Engineering and prior engineering experience in manufacturing environment
- Experience in writing/developing/programming PLC's.
- Experience with specifying, installing, start-up and operation of A/C inverter drives and D/C drives
- Company Sponsored Benefits package
- 10% annual Target bonus plus annual merit increases
- 401K with company match
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.