Contract position: We are searching for an Engineering Lab Technician in Marshall, MI to work at a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position expected to last a year and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Mechanical Technician
Requirements for the Mechanical Technician
- Work within a lab environment supporting engineering prototype, development, and validation test activities.
- Assisting with assembly of sample prototype builds.
- Assembling prototype test unit, conduct specific unit testing, and complete teardown analysis.
- Executing component testing and related data analysis.
- Using hand tools, inspection and layout equipment including Dial Indicators, Micrometers, Coordinate Measuring Machine, Balancing Machine, and Profilometer
- Supporting campus EHS, material and quality control activities
- High School degree is required, Associate's Degree is preferred
- Previous knowledge or training using inspection, layout, and measurement tools
- Previous experience building prototype samples, supporting development and validation testing, and analyzing/processing test data
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.