Contract position: We are searching for a part-time(24 Hours/Week) Lab Technician in Tinton Falls, NJ to work at a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position that is expected to last a year. Responsibilities for the Laboratory Technician
Requirements for the Laboratory Technician
- Evaluating customer-submitted industrial process liquid samples, operating equipment tests, collecting performance data, analysis of said data and drafting of technical reports.
- The position will involve testing and equipment calibration duties, laboratory hygiene activities, and MESH compliance reporting.
- High School is required, 2-year degree is preferred
- 1+ year of experience working in a Lab environment
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.