Permanent position: Leading NW Ohio Automotive manufacturer is in need of an assistant line leader for 2nd shift and 3rd shift. This position will be responsible for ensuring the production line runs safely and efficiently. Previous manufacturing and leadership experience is a plus. This is an hourly position with rates ranging from $20-$21 an hour plus overtime. The position is located near the Perrysburg area. Responsibilities for the Shift Supervisor
Requirements for the Shift Supervisor
- Insure quality of all parts produced in assigned work area.
- Keep all presses running 100% of allowed time.
- The individual must be able to perform all essential functions as appropriate on the plant floor, in meetings, and with employees, management, customers and suppliers.
- High school diploma or GED or equivalent experience preferred.
- Previous Leadership experience will be given preference.
- Understanding of presses and automation is preferred.
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.