Permanent position: A Custom Machine and Conveyor Equipment Manufacturing company on Central Florida's West Coast has an immediate opening for an Electrical Controls Engineer. Will design, engineer and manufacture industrial machinery for the packaging industry. Must have experience in developing new equipment and standardization of existing machines. Excellent benefits. Will consider relocation assistance for the right candidate - with proven experience in Electrical Controls Engineering and PLC programming. Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- Designs, programs, specifies, and supervises machine electrical build.
- Allen Bradley PLC programming, SERVOs and HMI
- Interfacing with various communication protocols; design, procure and layout control panels.
- Creates electrical schematics and layout drawings using AutoCAD.
- Must have 3-5 years experience programming PLC's
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering, if no degree candidates with 5-10 years PLC programming experience will be considered.
- Must have a firm understanding of entire electrical scope of packaging equipment and machinery.
- Knowledge of NEC does, UL & NFPA-79.
- Experience with pneumatic layout drawings and controls is desired.
- Full company benefits include PTO, Medical, Dental, 401k, long and short-term disability insurance, etc.
- Some relocation assistance may be available for highly qualified candidates.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.