Permanent position: Entry level Electrical Product Engineer needed at an established industry leading heavy equipment manufacturer located in Ludington, MI. This is a chance to join a top notch company with excellent career growth potential. Excellent relocation assistance for qualified candidates. Salary will commensurate with experience. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Entry Level Engineer
Requirements for the Entry Level Engineer
- Create electrical documentation including schematics, control box assemblies, wiring charts, cable charts, machine interconnects and component level documentation.
- Review design specifications to establish customer requirements, interact with product management and the customer as required.
- Support system integration into the vehicle.
- Support system and component level DFMEA's.
- Develop solutions for cost reductions, improved reliability, quality issues, safety issues, etc
- Work closely with production to improve quality, manufacturability, cost, etc.
- Assist with design for Manufacturing and Assembly
- Assist with Continuous Improvement and Standardization
- Requires a BSEE or BSEET at a minimum
- Position requires Internship or work experience in design of electrical and/or electrical control systems at a minimum
- Requires 3D CAD and electrical CAD experience
- Excellent relocation assistance for qualified candidates.
- Annual bonus
- Great benefit package
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.