Permanent position: (3) Electrical Product Engineers needed at an established industry leading heavy equipment manufacturer located in Ludington, MI. We are looking for a level 1 with 0-7 years of experience, level 2 with 7-12 years of experience and a level 3 with 12+ years of experience. This is a chance to join a top notch company with excellent career growth potential. Excellent relocation assistance for qualified candidates. Salary will commensurate with experience. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Product Engineer
Requirements for the Product Engineer
- Create electrical documentation including schematics, control box assemblies, wiring charts, cable charts, machine interconnects and component level documentation.
- Review design specifications to establish customer requirements, interact with product management and the customer as required.
- Support system integration into the vehicle.
- Support system and component level DFMEA's.
- Develop solutions for cost reductions, improved reliability, quality issues, safety issues, etc
- Work closely with production to improve quality, manufacturability, cost, etc.
- Design for Manufacturing and Assembly
- Drive Continuous Improvement and Standardization
- All positions require a BSEE or BSEET at a minimum
- Level 1 position requires Internship or work experience in design of electrical and/or electrical control systems at a minimum
- Level 2 position requires 7+ years of heavy equipment product engineering experience, experience in machine design of mobile equipment, experience designing and laying out electrical control boxes and experience with AC / DC power distribution design.
- Level 3 position requires 12+ years of heavy equipment product engineering experience, experience in machine design of mobile equipment, experience designing and laying out electrical control boxes and experience with AC / DC power distribution design.
- All positions require 3D CAD and electrical CAD experience
- Excellent relocation assistance for qualified candidates.
- Annual bonus
- Great benefit package
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.