Contract position: We are searching for a Quality Engineer in Beltsville, MD to work at a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position that is expected to last 6+ months. Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Designing, developing, coordinating and deploying work instructions/procedures and associated process controls for the assigned product line/family.
- Complete Quality Engineering assignments such as contract review, manufacturing support, PPAP, auditing and corrective action investigations with minimal supervision.
- Define, specify, and implement quality standards and procedures for manufacturing processes.
- Review customer/industry/internal specifications to ensure compliance with stated requirements
- Lead or provide technical advice and counsel to cross-functional teams assigned to process improvement projects / problem solving teams / product development teams.
- Ensure that products shipped meet internal and external customer requirements.
- Must have FAIR(Federal Activities Inventory Reform) experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 5 years experience as a quality engineer in a manufacturing environment.
- Project Management experience preferred
- As an ITAR facility; this position requires the use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.