Permanent position: Systems Engineering Supervisor needed at an established industry leading heavy equipment manufacturer located in Columbia, SC. This is a chance to join a top notch company with excellent career growth potential. Excellent relocation assistance for qualified candidates. Salary will commensurate with experience. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Systems Engineering Manager
Requirements for the Systems Engineering Manager
- Leads a team of system engineers in risk management, requirements development, planning, hardware and software engineering, integration and validation of systems in heavy equipment industry.
- Develops and deploys the required key processes and execution roadmap for the newly established systems engineering team.
- Combines technical contributions and balances trade-offs among cost, schedule, and performance while maintaining acceptable risk covering the entire cycle of the product families
- Utilizes tools and methods, such as system architecture, system modeling and simulation, optimization, system dynamics, systems analysis, statistical analysis, reliability analysis, risk analysis, and decision-making.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Software or Mechatronics Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience in engineered-to-order equipment industry
- Minimum 5 years experience supervising or leading a team
- Minimum 5 years hands on experience in systems engineering
- Experience in heavy equipment industry.
- Excellent relocation assistance for qualified candidates.
- Annual bonus
- Great benefit package
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.