Permanent position: Systems Engineering Specialist needed at an established industry leading heavy equipment manufacturer located in Columbia, SC. This is a chance to join a top notch company with excellent career growth potential. Excellent relocation assistance for qualified candidates. Salary will commensurate with experience. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Systems Engineer
Requirements for the Systems Engineer
- Master engineering software applications such as requirement management and project management tools with the objective of optimizing and driving adoption of engineering systems and processes.
- Generate new procedures and standards, training users, and reducing/eliminating system/process inefficiencies to improve departmental performance.
- Work with wide variety of engineering software applications and processes with a primary focus on requirement management and project management software while continuing to develop global engineering tools and processes.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Computer Science, or Business
- 5+ years of hands on systems engineering experience in a manufacturing company
- Must have experience with requirement management software(s)
- Excellent relocation assistance for qualified candidates.
- Annual bonus
- Great benefit package
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.