Contract position: Our client, a large medical device company is looking for a Manufacturing engineer with a Molding and Tooling background to start right away!Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing EngineerBenefits
- Create, test, and/or improve products by developing complex experiments and tests (including writing and executing protocols), analyze results, make recommendations, and develop reports, based on engineering principles
- Generate work instructions, test methods, engineering models and drawings/prototypes, etc., to establish/characterize product and/or process specifications
- Create/update more complex design control documents including requirement specs, and risk documents
- Develop and execute engineering project plans. Identify, evaluate, manage, and provide guidance to suppliers, including establishing tolerances and defining acceptance criteria for suppliers
- Assign R&D support tasks; give instruction to technicians on conducting tests; train technicians and provide feedback; and coordinate technician work.Evaluate input and form a technical recommendation including designing parts, components and subsystems.Train, coach, and guide lower level employees on routine procedures
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.