Permanent position: Growing manufacturer is seeking multiple, direct-hire CNC Lead candidates on first shift. These positions are located in South Bend, Indiana. The ideal candidates will have strong hands-on experience working with CNC Machinery (or similar machining equipment) as well as a passion for leadership and employee training and development. Hourly rate is commensurate with experience ranging from $22 to $26 an hour, plus OT and other great benefits. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.Responsibilities for the Machinist
Requirements for the Machinist
- Troubleshoot daily with the production supervisor, setup team, operators, and manufacturing engineering team to assure machines run smoothly with capable processes
- Ensure correct fixtures, grinding wheels, quills, and gauges are set up correctly and properly used
- Provide feedback to current process performance related to scrap, throughput, and tool usage used to develop/update setup sheets, tool lists, and process routers
- Must have a strong background working with CNC Machinery or similar equipment - Set up, operate, troubleshoot, and light programming
- Must be available to work a 1st shift position, 6 a - 2:30 p
- Strong leadership and communication skills to oversee, train, and develop a small team of employees
- Full-time, hourly position on first shift
- Hourly rate is dependent on experience ranging from $22 to $26 an hour, plus OT
- Full time benefits i.e. dental, medical, vision, 401k, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.