Permanent position: A global market leader in material handling system manufacture, design, installation and service is seeking a Senior Electrical Project Engineer to join their team in Marietta, GA. In this role, the Senior Electrical Project Engineer will be responsible for executing the design of the control panels and field wiring for the material handling system solution. Responsibilities for the Senior Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Senior Electrical Engineer
- Takes ownership of electrical engineering of projects regardless of their size or complexity
- Lead a team of electrical project engineers and hardware engineers in the execution of projects
- Calculate and describe the entire electromechanical installation (panels / field wiring / components) and functionality, in close cooperation with the Controls Project Leader and PLC engineers
- Create solutions from design requirements that are customized to meet project goals
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in implementation of material handling systems or industrial controls systems
- Working knowledge of US National Electrical Code (NEC/NFPA 70)
- Design experience using AutoCAD.
- Relocation assistance, annual corporate bonus, 401K matching program, medical benefits package
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.