Permanent position: Winery in Lodi, CA is looking an experienced Maintenance Mechanic. Family owned company that is growing. They foster a family atmosphere. The ideal candidate will have a willingness and desire to learn new skills. This individual will wear many hats with a lot of room to grow with the company.Responsibilities for the Maintenance Technician
Requirements for the Maintenance Technician
- Perform skilled level repairs and modifications on buildings and grounds: Plumbing, Welding, Electrical, Concrete, Rebar, ditch-digging, & Painting
- Ability to fabricate moderately complex systems like piping, electrical panels, control systems is a major plus
- Will cover a wide range of activities from repairing pumps and refrigeration systems to smaller scale maintenance.
- Work independently to ensure all open work orders are filled in a timely manner with little supervision
- Conduct preventative maintenance checks and fix any exposed issues
- Work cleanly, maintain an orderly workspace, and properly document all work
- Drive forklift as needed
- 3+ years of general maintenance mechanic experience (winery preferred)
- Familiarity with refrigeration units
- Willingness to learn and take direction
- Previous experience working with automated systems
- Familiarity with common computer systems
- Opportunity to grow to larger role
- Great team environment
- 100% of individual contribution to health insurance covered
- Dental, vision
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.