Contract position: Manufacturing Engineer located just North of Nashville, TN for a leading manufacturer of consumer goods. Position is responsible to lead improvement activities, new equipment and manufacturing processes that support industrialization of new products and processes. Candidates will have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with at least (3) three years' experience working in a manufacturing environment. Must have implementing new equipment and manufacturing processes. This is a long-term contract opportunity. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Identify and implement improvement activities within the manufacturing process
- Lead improvement activities, new equipment and manufacturing processes that support industrialization of new products and processes.
- Participate in PFMEA, Design for Automation and Design for Manufacture activities
- Support projects and activities related to building construction and process equipment installation
- Design and implement factory layout projects considering Lean manufacturing tools and techniques
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of three (3) years' experience implementing improvement activities in a manufacturing environment
- Strong knowledge of engineering design concepts and practices
- Experience installing and startup of new equipment
- Strong aptitude for details and data interpretation (Six Sigma, Statistical Process Control)
- Contractor benefits
- PTO plan
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.