Contract position: Electronics Technician needed for immediate opportunity in the Towson, MD area. This role will drive R&D and new product development prototyping as well as reliability testing at our state of the art, purpose-built lab. Ideal candidate will have AA degree along with 3+ years electronics technician experience, preferably with high voltage power electronics and/or motors. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Electronics Technician
Requirements for the Electronics Technician
- Work closely with Engineers in a fast-paced startup environment to work through technical roadblocks
- Participate and support the team in prototype fabrication, procurement, documentation, testing and analysis
- Instrument electronics and motors for testing using oscilloscopes, high voltage probes, thermocouples and current clamps
- Build new test fixtures to meet performance and reliability testing needs
- AA degree along with 3+ years electronics technician experience, preferably with high voltage power electronics and/or motors.
- Comfortable in electronics assembly, soldering and rework, preferably with SMT parts as small as 0402
- Must have experience using oscilloscopes, high voltage probes, thermocouples and current clamps
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.