Contract position: Industrial Engineer located just North of Nashville, TN for a leading manufacturer of consumer goods. Position is responsible to prepare technical specifications for equipment related to process equipment installation and startup. Candidates will have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with at least (3) three years' industrial engineering experience working in a manufacturing environment. This is a long-term contract opportunity. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Industrial Engineer
Requirements for the Industrial Engineer
- Prepare technical specifications for equipment according to engineering guidelines
- Support projects and leads activities related to process equipment installation and startup
- Conduct team activities to review and build assembly processes and sequence of operations
- Supervise equipment installation and startup
- Work with operations to develop work instructions sheets for assembly operations
- Design and implement factory layout projects considering Lean manufacturing tools and techniques.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of three (3) years' experience in a manufacturing environment
- Industrial engineering techniques and methodologies
- Demonstrated knowledge of MTM and related software to evaluate assembly processes
- Ability to review and build assembly processes and sequence of operations
- Contractor benefits
- PTO plan
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.