Contract position: We are searching for a Lead Logistics Analyst in Syracuse, NY. This is a contract position expected to last 5 months. Responsibilities for the Logistics Coordinator
Requirements for the Logistics Coordinator
- identify and implement logistics management projects that result in improved service and lower costs throughout the business unit.
- timely implementation and reporting of logistics projects, which will play a critical role in creating an optimized global logistics strategy.
- Participate in developing and executing logistics strategy at the company's facilities.
- Project management of complex logistics initiatives
- Manage project team to achieve desired outcome
- Assist in identifying and codifying best practices throughout the firm, identifying key areas for further research or direct action to improve logistics.
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- 5+ years of logistics experience
- SAP experience is a plus
- TMS (Transportation Management Systems) implementation experience is a plus
- Distribution center experience is a plus
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.