Contract position: Engineering client has an IMMEDIATE NEED for a Project Administrator for a Contract assignment in Amarillo, TX. You need 3-7+ years of experience as a Project Assistant, Project Coordinator, Project Administrator or Construction Assistant. Experience doing this for any type of engineering or construction project is considered a plus.Responsibilities for the Project Coordinator
Requirements for the Project Coordinator
- You will support architecture, engineering and construction projects by assisting the Project Manager and project team in providing administrative project information as requested
- Provide general administrative support for company projects.
- Organize and maintain project files, filing system and project communications
- Update record copies, engineering project documentation and changes
- Provide information to facilitate questions regarding projects and prepare research information
- Provide some construction document and project controls (RFIs, submittals, etc)
- 3-7+ years of experience as a Project Administrator, Project Coordinator, Project Assistant or Construction Assistant
- Must be able to effectively interact with customers, vendors, and other team members on the telephone and in person
- Must have good organizational skills and be able to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.