Permanent position: Privately held industry leading heat exchanger manufacturing company located in the Wichita Falls area is currently in search for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their growing organization and be the team lead for the Mechanical Engineering department. Ideal candidate will have experience with routing and creating drawings. Knowledge of process flow, systems and ERP. Mechanical Engineer should also have experience leading project management functions. Responsibilities for the Senior Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Assist with technical management of the Product Engineering team through design and calculation as well as assigning work assignments to the technical drafting staff
- Perform technical assistance to all departments in all engineering related matters
- Ensure internal and external customer expectations are met through design and calculations
- Design, test, and evaluate mechanical and electro-mechanical devices or systems
- Performs product development activities including drawing board layout, interpretation, and implementation of customer.
- Drive problem solving activities in the Product Engineering department and on the shop floor
- Provides existing product line support in design activities and/or modification of hardware in production
- 6 or more years of engineering experience in the Heat Exchanger industry
- 6 or more years of experience in ASME Section VIII, Division 1, pressure vessel codes and calculations with the ability to perform calculations
- 6 or more years of experience in ASME Section IX, pressure vessel codes and calculations
- 4 or more years of experience in AutoCAD/Inventor Design software experience
- 4 or more years of experience in FEA/3D Modeling experience
- Industry leading comprehensive compensation plan. Company provided benefits, 401k match, relocation assistance available.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.