Permanent position: Our client in Southern California is looking for a Field Services Manager for their Maintenance and Service group. Our client owns and maintains a distributed fleet of residential solar systems across 20+ states and several U.S. territories. The Field Service Manager's primary responsibility is to support the O&M activities to maintain the performance of the solar systems, track conformance to contractual obligations, provide excellent customer service to our Customers and ensure a smooth workflow and optimally performing solar systems. This is a work from home office opportunity.Responsibilities for the Field Service Manager
Requirements for the Field Service Manager
- Manage team of solar electricians and repair crews to complete all system warranty repairs and service requests within service levels and cost
- Providing first and second level troubleshooting for all solar system service requests
- Coordinate materials, inventory, fleet vehicles, technicians, and maintenance requirements to achieve service level targets for system repairs
- Serve as the Responsible Managing Employee in California.
- Physical project completion including pulling necessary permits
- Coordinating field activities to service the systems, either by internal resources or partner technicians
- CA Electrical Contractor license is required.
- Ability and willingness to obtain master electrician license in in other states and maintain qualifying agent status in multiple states
- A Bachelor's Degree in related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience; a High School Diploma (or GED) is a minimum requirement
- Qualified to be certified as the Responsible Managing Employee for Client in the State of CA
- Strong home construction or residential electrical knowledge
- PC skills; Microsoft Office- Excel, Word, & Outlook
- Generous Benefits package! Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K - PTO- BONUS
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.