Permanent position: Field Engineering Technician located in Denver, CO for a transportation improvement project. This role is responsible to perform field testing and inspections on soil, concrete, masonry and asphalt. To be considered - must have construction/transportation material testing experience. Candidates must have either ACI, WAQTC, or ICC certification. This is a direct hire opportunity with ability to earn overtime compensation. for a leading organization. Relocation assistance is provided. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Test Technician
Requirements for the Test Technician
- Performing field testing and inspections on soil, concrete, masonry and asphalt.
- Review plans and specifications, performing the inspections accordingly
- Communicate results with contractors, engineers and others
- Input results and observations into daily reports
- Inspect placement of reinforcing steel and post-tensioned cables
- Must have experience performing field testing and inspections on soil, concrete, masonry and/or asphalt.
- ACI (American Concrete Institute) certification is required
- Nuclear Gauge (APNGA, Troxler, etc.) certification is highly desired
- WAQTC certification is highly desired
- ICC Certification is preferred
- Full benefits package
- Relocation/Moving assistance
- Company truck
- Overtime compensation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.