Contract position: We are searching for an Inventory Control Specialist in Lincoln, IL to work at a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract role that is expected to last 6 months and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Specialist
Requirements for the Specialist
- Reduce product cost by improving the manufacturing processes through inventory methods.
- Includes physical cycle counts on the shop floor including adherence to all safety guidelines and PPE requirements.
- Data input into the local system
- Confers with planning, supply chain and operations concerning efficient tracking methods.
- Communicates proactively regarding errors and discrepancies to evaluate resolution.
- Confers with management, engineering, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes.
- HS Diploma is required
- 1+ year of experience of inventory control, manufacturing or warehouse environment is a plus
- Understanding of inventory management (i.e. physical inventory process).
- Experience with Mapics is a plus but not required
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.