Permanent position: Our client is looking to add a Electrical Engineer to their team in the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago, IL. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience in electrical design for all types of commercial buildings. This is a direct hire opportunity with a competitive salary and benefit plan. Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Provide management start to finish on HVAC,Plumbing, Fire Protection and Electrical design projects for all types of commercial buildings and schools.
- Work independently and in a team environment on Electrical design and layout for commercial facilities.
- 3+ years of HVAC design for all types of commercial buildings
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related technical field.
- Proficient in AutoCAD. Revit experience is a plus.
- Project management and leadership skills are needed.
- Professional Engineer is preferred.
- Competitive Salary, Medical, 401K w/ match, PTO.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.