Permanent position: Innovative consulting company in Los Angeles, CA seeking Regional Service Engineer. Responsible for supporting technicians in his/her designated market for both home appliances (refrigerator, washer/dryer, etc.) Provide technical support to service centers, perform ride-alongs with technicians, and provide in-depth reporting on in-field performance of all assigned products. Work closely with the management team and provide valuable feedback from the field to help drive performance.Responsibilities for the Service Engineer
Requirements for the Service Engineer
- Build solid relationships service managers and service center technicians with comprehensive working knowledge of their service center accounts, operating issues, and strategic outlook.
- Develop operational reports showing regional performance of service centers and assist in maintaining KPI's.
- Develop/Implement action plans for improvement with clear root cause analysis reporting and follow up.
- Escalate operational issues and report relevant data to management
- 5+ years of home appliance (refrigerator, washer/dryer, etc.) service experience.
- Experience providing data analytics in a resource management environment.
- Ability to travel by car 50-75% in-state and up to 5% out-of-state.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Comfortable presenting regular updates to senior management on business/project status.
- Comprehensive benefits package included
- Relocation assistance available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.