Permanent position: Innovative consulting company near Fort Lee, NJ seeking Regional Service Engineer Senior Manager. Work closely with RSE team for end-to-end project/program management activities. Address customer needs, compile and analyze feedback from team, and report solutions and ideas to upper management. Monitor RSE team performance/activities and take corrective actions when needed. Responsibilities for the Service Engineer
Requirements for the Service Engineer
- Produce project status reports at varying levels of details to both clients and internal stake holders
- Present regular updates to senior management on business/project status.
- Prepare/Implement action plans for improvement with clear root-cause-analysis reporting and follow-up.
- Analyze operational reports showing regional performance of service centers and assist in maintaining KPI's.
- 5+ years of home appliance (refrigerator, washer/dryer, etc.) service experience.
- 2+ years of experience providing data analytics in a resource management environment.
- (Bilingual Strongly Preferred) Requires communication between project teams in the U.S. and Korea.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to new situations and environments
- Ability to travel internationally when needed (around 5%)
- Comprehensive benefits package included
- Relocation assistance available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.