Permanent position: Electro-Mechanical Technician needed for a full-time opportunity in the Needham, MA area. The Electro-Mechanical Technician will be responsible for assembly, testing, and repair of vision and thermal imaging devices. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Electro-mechanical Technician
Requirements for the Electro-mechanical Technician
- Perform manual assembly of electronic and mechanical components.
- Follow manufacturing and assembly procedures.
- Run production tests on equipment as necessary.
- Follow good manufacturing practices per company operating procedures.
- Associates degree in electronics, engineering, or other applicable field of study.
- 3+ years of experience in assembly of components or devices.
- Must be able to read basic prints and drawings.
- Knowledge of electronic cabling and hand soldering techniques.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.