Contract position: A Supplier Quality Engineer is needed for a company specializing in the production of medical supplies in the Concord, CA area. This role is responsible for End-to-End quality and sustainability with allocated supply base. No per diem is available.Responsibilities for the Supplier Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Supplier Quality Engineer
- Validate and release components, and supports.
- Responsible for the definition and implementation of supplier quality functional excellence initiatives.
- Ensures the company receives top quality product and service at all times.
- Investigates root cause and makes recommendations on how to proceed with suppliers who do not meet that requirement.
- Bachelor's degree and 2+ years experience.
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing experience preferred. Experience using quality tools required.
- Jira PM management program, SAP would be helpful, Any basic Quality Engineering tools would be helpful. Background in PPAP would be helpful. (Production Part Approval Process)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.