Contract position: Telecom construction firm is seeking a Permit Coordinator in the Phoenix, AZ area. The permit coordinator will review strand maps, complete application forms and other permitting functions for telecom fiber projects. Qualified candidates will have 1-3 years of permitting experience with or for jurisdictions, municipalities, power companies and must be familiar with AZ permitting. Responsibilities for the Project Coordinator
Requirements for the Project Coordinator
- Review strand maps, pole survey sheets and prints submitted by Fiber Construction Engineers, Operations Assistants and/or contractors.
- Complete pole/conduit application forms to submit to various utilities (Telephone, Electric, Cable) and Cell Tower owners.
- Complete NODE Applications for power and equipment.
- 1-3 years of municipalities or utilities permitting experience and experience in AZ
- AA degree or High School diploma
- Very strong computer and typing skills. Should be very capable of working with all Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with mapping software (QGIS), purchasing software (Oracle) and database software a plus. Should be familiar with utilities submission systems like SPANS and NJUNS
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.