Contract position: International manufacturer is looking for a part time drafter to assist on site in Hiram, GA. This opportunity will be working directly with product production teams to update existing equipment and design custom parts for use by clients in a wide array of product lines. Experience with AutoCAD is required, with Solidworks experience being a plus. This opportunity is part time providing a minimum of 20 hours a week with the potential of additional hours. It is a contract position that is slated to last a minimum of 1 year with the potential of extension or turning into a full time position with extended hours and duties. Schedules are extremely flexible. Apply now! Responsibilities for the Drafter
Requirements for the Drafter
- Develop, and edit designs for filling machines, capping systems and various other plant equipment in conjunction with client specifications.
- Work alongside engineering team to ensure designs meet project deadlines and review onsite requirements to ensure designs meet customer spec.
- Read customer shop drawings and equipment schematics.
- 1+ year of equipment design experience.
- 1+ year of experience with AutoCAD and AutoCAD Lite
- Solidworks experience is a plus but not required.
- AS Degree Preferred
- Comprehensive Contractor Benefits
- Flexible Schedule
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.