Permanent position: Mechanical Engineer opening with A global leading manufacturer for the agriculture, construction, forestry and mining markets. The primary function of this position is drafting, design, deployment and maintenance of a broad range of electrical systems and equipment. Ideal candidate will have a minimum of one year experience through co-ops or after college experience. Candidate should also have experience recommending equipment, new concepts and techniques to improve performance, simplify construction, reduce costs and improve design or material flaws. Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Provide technical expertise to develop, draft, manage and implement engineering analysis, activities and programs.
- Identify and resolve equipment and system problems.
- Provide complete task management of engineering issues
- Perform engineering task as assigned by supervision applying engineering principles.
- Accountable for the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of work ensuring proper configuration management
- Assuring that standard design criteria, practices, procedures and codes are used in plans and specifications.
- Recommend equipment, new concepts and techniques to improve performance, simplify construction, reduce cost and improve design or material flaws.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical/Industrial Engineering from an accredited university
- Computer skills and project management skills, including management of multiple projects
- Strong leadership and interpersonal communication skills
- Company provided benefits, 401k match, paid vacation, holidays.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.