Permanent position: International industrial machinery company located in the NW Ohio area is currently in search for a Sales Engineer to join their rapidly growing organization. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of five years experience with hydraulic components and a bachelors degree in engineering. The Sales Engineer must be able to effectively able to communicate with customers, outside sales, inside sales and customer service to provide technical knowledge, support, quoting, sales and purchasing. This is an excellent opportunity for a Sales Engineer to join an organization with opportunities for advancement. Responsibilities for the Sales Engineer
Requirements for the Sales Engineer
- Creates, updates, tracks and maintains current and prospective customer information in the ERP / CRM system (SAP Business One and HubSpot) including, but not limited to: sales activities, quote activities, purchasing activities, customer status, etc.
- Provide technical assistance to customers, Outside Sales, and Customer Service
- Process sales documents on behalf of Outside Sales
- Follow up on open quotes
- Displays or demonstrates products and services in a professional manner; usingsamples or materials, and emphasizes salable features
- Establish and conduct joint calls on target accounts with Product Specialists, Outside Sales, and other team members
- Stays up to date on sales skills, professional knowledge and self-training to maximize professional growth and advancement
- Hydraulics experience
- Fluid Power Specialist Certification required or be willing to acquire certification (CFPE, CFPHS, CFPS, CFPSD
- Bachelor degree in engineering, mechanical preferred, or 5+ years related experience is required.
- Must have business-to-business sales experience
- Must understand business sales and purchasing processes
- Must be perceptive to understand customer needs and situation by asking theappropriate questions
- Company provided benefits, 401k match, paid holidays, paid vacation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.