Permanent position: We are searching for a Licensed Professional Engineer with MEP design experience in the Miami/Fort Lauderdale, FL. This is a direct-hire role with a growing engineering firm. Responsibilities for the Senior Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Senior Mechanical Engineer
- HVAC System Design. Design of projects involving HVAC systems for residential, Mid and High- Rise buildings. Responsibilities include Mechanical, Plumbing and fire protection concepts, schematic design and full construction documentation, including plans and specifications.
- Manage the mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and fire protection team.
- Design mechanical, HVAC, plumbing and fire protection systems
- Perform energy and load calculation for HVAC to meet code requirements
- Review designs to ensure they meet requirements
- Act as the Engineer of Record for the company
- Liaise and coordinate with clients
- Must be a Licensed Professional Engineer with 10+ years of MEP experience
- Experience in High-Rise building design
- Strong communication and customer relationship management skills
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.