Permanent position: Process Engineer needed at leading medical device company located in Largo, FL. Need to have engineering experience in med device/ISO 13485 environments. APPLY NMOW!Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Responsible for developing and improving all processes to also include working with key suppliers, with an emphasis on developing and supporting automated processes to ensure the organization's competitiveness.
- Lead technology development to meet company objectives for new process design.
- Test new ideas for feasibility, and prioritize according to marketing objectives, budgets, and timelines.
- Manage and develop robust processes for manufacturing, improve technical capability, and establish appropriate controls and tolerances, including maintenance/calibration procedures.
- Improve capability and performance of existing processes to meet quality and cost objectives.
- Manage engineering design and change control.
- BS or MS in Biomedical, Mechanical Engineering, or related field.
- 3+ years process/manufacturing engineering experience in med device/ISO 13485 environments
- Disposable medical device experience a plus. preferably working with PVC and solvent bonding.
- Green Belt, Black Belt, certified in Six Sigma Problem Solving Techniques preferred
- Comprehensive benefit package
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.